What are tax refund claims?
You may be due a tax refund for any one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect tax code issued (emergency codes which were never updated; errors made by payroll and/or HMRC)
- Your gross earnings for the year were below the personal allowance (currently £7,475)
- You were employed for less than 12 months in a tax year
- You were unemployed for certain periods within a tax year
- Tax relief on professional membership subscriptions and certain union fees
- Tax relief on laundering industry specific uniforms, work related expenses eg special tools, mileage, business travel etc
- Tax relief on gift aided charity donations & voluntary contributions (Higher rate taxpayers)
- Tax relief on private pension fund contributions (Higher rate taxpayers)
What can challangeyour.com do for you?
Challengeyour.com is a market leading claims management firm with professional expertise in recovering any overpaid tax. We will evaluate your circumstances and identify whether you are owed any money.
Our dedicated tax team will guide you through the process, liaising with HMRC on your behalf and lodging your repayments claim.
To register a claim, follow the blue ‘Claim Now’ button completing your details and we will send you a claim pack for your review and completion.
Find out if you are one of the millions of people who's owed thousands of pounds
- 91% of UK tax payers are due a refund
- 1000's of happy customers
in overpaid tax